Welcome to Decoder Ring Theatre
The wiki about The Decoder Ring Theatre Universe that anyone can edit
369 articles since November 2008
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Decoder Rng Theatre wiki
- 11 October, 2013 - Red Panda Adventures
- Yes, folks, I'm delighted to announce that the debut story arc of Red Panda comics, which debuted digitally to great acclaim from Monkeybrain Comics, is getting a print edition from IDW Publishing! I understand that the release date for comics shops is Feb 15th, and the solicitations aren't out for that month quite yet, so your local comics shop may not yet know what you're talking about... (by all means, do pester them into carrying it, just not quite yet)
- HOWEVER, it seems to be turning up all over the place for pre-order through "regular" bookstores, and there are some awesome pre-order deals that I thought I would pass along.
- Read the details at the DecoderRingTheatre.com News Page
- 6 October, 2013 - Decoder Ring Theatre
- Wayne Hall, of Wayne's Comics, recently interviewed Gregg Taylor about Mask of the Red Panda. They discuss "how the character and his supporting cast came to be as well as his successfully completed Kickstarter project taking the Red Panda to an full-cast audio comic venue." Check it out at majorspoilers.com, or through your preferred podcatcher.
- 17 July, 2013 - Red Panda Adventures
- Red Panda: The Full-Cast Video Comic was fully funded with nearly triple the support needed. Not only does this guarantee the production of the Video Comic and some "home video" of the recording process, it also met the "stretch goal" for more issues of the comic! We look forward to more news as it becomes available.
- Professor Friedrich von Schlitz
- Professor Friedrich von Schlitz first ran into The Red Panda when a visitor from another world warned him about a weapon built by Professor von Slick. Since then, von Schlitz rose in the ranks of the Nazi Party, becoming their cheif scientific officer, and nursing a grudge against Toronto's Titanic Two-some. Professor von Schlitz is a major villian in season five.
- Voice Actor: M. John Kennedy is Professor Friedrich von Schlitz.
Read the full article here
Info and Support
You can find Decoder Ring Theatre's shows through their website, www.DecoderRingTheatre.com. Don't forget to leave a donation or pledge three, five, or ten dollars a month, so Decoder Ring Theatre stays on the air!
- Mark Time Show Time (2) - The Velveteen Submission
- The classic boy-meets-girl-meets-her Space Pirate father-meets... well, everyone else on an doomed Interstellar Lighthouse. Doomed? Yes, the lighthouse is about to be obliterated by an approaching space cruiser unless someone can do something. A hot bath is suggested.
Spread The Word
- Radio Days - PRX, the Public Radio Exchange
Yes, gang, we've enjoyed the radio play on CIUT so much, we're hungry for more! The Red Panda Adventures and Black Jack Justice are now available for broadcast license through PRX, the Public Radio Exchange, and they're free as a bird for any station that wants to play 'em!
What we're hoping each and every one of you will do is email the links to the series pages to the program director or general manager of your local public radio station, campus or community station, what have you, with a quick note about why you love the shows and want to hear them over the air!
Help the DRT army grow! Email these links today!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- Or head on over to the forums and coordinate with the community on editing, projects, and more.