Welcome to Decoder Ring Theatre
The wiki about The Decoder Ring Theatre Universe that anyone can edit
335 articles since November 2008
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Decoder Rng Theatre wiki
- 31 May, 2011 - Summer Showcase
- Yes, it's summertime, and there's a fall format switch in the air, so we present the Upcoming Schedule for your dining and dancing pleasure:
- June 1 - Slick Bracer PI (01) - A Four Star Murder
- June 15 - Slick Bracer PI (02) - Case of the Kidnapped Canine
- July 1 - Slick Bracer PI (03) - The Mystery of Some Murdered Guy
- July 15 - Slick Bracer PI (04) - The Ruby Tooth
- Aug 1 - Slick Bracer PI (05) - The Giant Nap
- Aug 15 - Slick Bracer PI (06) - Perils of Public Radio
- Sept 1 - Red Panda Adventures 73 - From the Ashes
- Sept 15 - Black Jack Justice 43 - Mad Dogs and Ambulance Chasers
- Oct 1 - Red Panda Adventures 74 - The Trojan Horse
- Oct 15 - Black Jack Justice 44 - Some Kinda Lucky
- More to follow....
- Professor Friedrich von Schlitz
- Professor Friedrich von Schlitz first ran into The Red Panda when a visitor from another world warned him about a weapon built by Professor von Slick. Since then, von Schlitz rose in the ranks of the Nazi Party, becoming their cheif scientific officer, and nursing a grudge against Toronto's Titanic Two-some. Professor von Schlitz is a major villian in season five.
- Voice Actor: M. John Kennedy is Professor Friedrich von Schlitz.
Read the full article here
Info and Support
You can find Decoder Ring Theatre's shows through their website, www.DecoderRingTheatre.com. Don't forget to leave a donation or pledge three, five, or ten dollars a month, so Decoder Ring Theatre stays on the air!
- Crogan Adventures (3) - The Kimberley Pit
- The thrilling radio adaptation of Chris Schweizer's Eisner-nominated graphic novel series continues with The Kimberley Pit!
- Recovering from grievous injuries, diamond miner and ne'er-do-well Joseph Crogan must escort a trio of sisters across the dangerous African landscape to find their missing stepfather.
Spread The Word
- Radio Days - PRX, the Public Radio Exchange
Yes, gang, we've enjoyed the radio play on CIUT so much, we're hungry for more! The Red Panda Adventures and Black Jack Justice are now available for broadcast license through PRX, the Public Radio Exchange, and they're free as a bird for any station that wants to play 'em!
What we're hoping each and every one of you will do is email the links to the series pages to the program director or general manager of your local public radio station, campus or community station, what have you, with a quick note about why you love the shows and want to hear them over the air!
Help the DRT army grow! Email these links today!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- Or head on over to the forums and coordinate with the community on editing, projects, and more.